31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin to get rid of my kayak. It’s a thresher 140 from Wilderness systems
Comes with:
Paddle
Life jacket
2 Scotty rod holders
Lowrance fish finder
Great rig for fishing especially out in big water!
Lookin to get 1000 obo. Willing to trade, lookin to get a 14 foot aluminum fishing rig. Would add cash for the right trade. I’m having issues posting photos with my phone so message me and I’ll send the pics to you that way. I’ll try and see if I can add pics from my computer later
Thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
How fast can you paddle this boat on a relatively calm day on flat water? I own a Native Manta Ray 14 and it is a little bit narrower in the middle and little bit lighter. I wouldn't think about standing up, but I use it mostly for trolling. I like the storage options on the Thresher and pod for battery and transducer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get it goin pretty quick (for a kayak)
You don’t have to waste energy on trying to keep it straight because it tracks like a dream. The storage is great on this rig and the finder batter and transducer pod makes handling your electronics way easier!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven’t been able to use the finder because my Battery hasn’t been charging, need to find a new charger so I can get the unit up and running again. It does have gps speed though. You could take er out for a spin if you’d like

1 - 9 of 9 Posts