Threads upside down..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by "EYE" DOCTOR, Jan 27, 2008.

1. "EYE" DOCTOR

"EYE" DOCTOR "EYE" DOCTOR

Does anyone know how to make the posts read 1.2.3..... instead of 3.2.1. It only does this if I am logged in. I usually surf around to read and then log in to post because the posts listed backwards drives me nuts.!#

2. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

On the toolbar just above the most recent post, farthest to the right, it says "display modes". Click on that, then "hybrid mode". Then the posts will read 1...2...3.. etc. I like the hybrid mode myself but ever since the site upgrade that mode won't give me all of the replies if there are more than 2 pages of replies.
    That may just be a problem for me, might be fine with yours.
    Brian

3. What Triton said or go to

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/profile.php?do=editoptions

and clic oldes first. on Thread Display Options

What are the various thread display options?
    When viewing a thread, you will be able to view the thread from a choice of four modes.

Linear Mode (Oldest First) - In this mode, posts are displayed chronologically from oldest to newest. Posts are shown in a flat mode so that many posts can be viewed simultaneously.
    Linear Mode (Newest First) - This is the same as the above mode, except that posts are ordered in an opposite way (newest first).
    Threaded Mode - In this mode, a tree is shown along with every post. This tree allows you to see the relationship each post has to others, in terms of who responded to whom. Only one post is shown at a time.
    Hybrid Mode - This mode is a mixture of the linear and threaded modes. The post tree is displayed like in the threaded mode, but multiple posts are displayed simultaneously like in the linear modes.

4. "EYE" DOCTOR

"EYE" DOCTOR "EYE" DOCTOR

Perfect!!! Thank you sir.:) God will reward you with a big fish soon.:)