close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thread display- Can I change it???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UFM82, Apr 8, 2004.

1. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

I looked at the different thread modes- the hybrid, the linear, etc. I prefer the linear- all responses viewable at once. However, I don't like the newest responses being show at the top first. I prefer the original post to be first. Can I change that layout or am I stuck with this format?

Just asking. Everybody knows that change stinks. LOL

UFM82

Nice site though. I'll assume GFO went down in flames?

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Yes. You can change it. Choose to "view oldest posts first" or something like that. I will have the 1st post at the top....and each reply in order from there on out.

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Linear-Oldest First

That's the option you want.

4. UFM82

it doesn't give me an option to change the thread order. The help section said I should have 4 options- when I click on modes, it shows me the three- I can't change the linear mode from newest to oldest to oldest to newest, which is how I want it.

Any clues?

UFM82

5. UFM82

Good deal- I fingered it out. Sometimes I can be a little dense. Now that that is fixed, it looks great! I like all the extra options here.

I felt a little guilty about ditching GFO at first, but it looks like it went kablooey and is gone?

UFM82

6. Craig,

You beat me to it. I was just about to post as to how to do it.

I kind of wondered about the GFO fate as well but I have kept my trap shut to avoid opening wounds. But you are right that it is looking more and more like it died all the time.

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

UFM...Dunno about GFO. For us and apparently many others, it was time to move on. Either way, there's enough room in the state for all of the fishing sites. Seems like each one has their own niche.

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

How do you like the dropdown menus? The Quick LInks dropdown is probalby the handiest piece of equipment on the site!

9. Shawn,
    I like the dropdown menus because it really frees up space on the screen but still add the easy navigation tools.

10. catking

catking Banned

Enough said. :D DA KING !!!

11. UFM82

at least spell it right- "dence"? The "c" and the "s" AREN'T interchangeable here. LOL

Hey buddy- when do you want to hook up for a cat trip? May and June are looking pretty busy but the rest of the summer looks good right now. I'm looking forward to sliming my new boat.

On the other hand- maybe I shouldn't take you. I never did get the curse off the Sea Nymph before I sold it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Let's set it up.

UFM82

12. catking

catking Banned

Did somebody say boat ride :D I misspelled that word on purpose because I forgot how you did, so I spelled it like I thought you would......Did ya get all that? :rolleyes: Hey, anytime in late July and after that is good for me. Wanna get the post spawn flatties ;) Good to see the Cadillac Man on the site :p DA KING !!!