close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thought I seen it all!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sowbelly101, Dec 21, 2004.

1. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

2. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Do Neuticles come in different models?

Neuticles are available in 2 models: NeuticleOriginals (rigid firmness) and NeuticleNatural (natural firmness). Each are crafted from FDA medically-approved (for human use) materials- replicating the animals testicle in size, shape, weight and feel.

Do Neuticles come in sizes?

Neuticles are now available for any-sized canine, feline, equine, bull or any neutered pet. Refer to sizing chart for additional information and 3D sizing chart. Custom sizing is available.

Oh boy, you hit the nail here sowbell. I wonder if you have to pre-order these, and what are the standards for determining size and rigidity.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Whats the world coming to!:rolleyes: :confused:

4. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

:D LOL!!!! You learn something new everyday! :D

5. I had a nautical implant two years ago. Now, all I want to do is be on the water. Ooops you said neuticle.

6. I don't know if I want to ask this, but just how did you stumble across that site? :D

7. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I am trying to imagine how you raise self esteem from an animal that drinks out of the toilet. Or even one that plays with dead mice and coughs up furballs.

I think when I want to feel guilty about something I think that there are people in the World that are hungry or in need.

Brian

Were you searching for anything in particular when you found that site? :D :eek: :D

8. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

hmmmm I'd bet your pet would know. If someone replaced your jibs, wouldnt ya know it? :eek:

bill