close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

this sucks!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Sep 3, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

My step brother called my dad today and told him that the second boat i bought this year and the second boat that broke, the engine is toast. We only seen the one burnt piston. But he took the whole head block home to take it apart to bore out the chamber, well when he took it all apart he found that all four pistons were shot and warped. And the whole inside was just torched. So now i have another boat that is just sitting in the garage..
    So im going to put the new parts that we bought for the 105 chrysler up for sale on ebay or try to sell them somewhere to get back some of the money(over a 1000) that we put into this motor..
    So were going to wait until spring and look for another engine for the boat. So if any one has or knows of a good engine75-100 horse that is less than 15 years old and that i wont have to put over a 1000 bucks in it the first month i have it, let me know.
    We've been using my buddies boat but its not made for fishing, its a 24 foot scorpion, so i have been getting out on erie here and there but i need my boat back.... Ahhhhh that feels better.. had to blow off some steam. I have had the worst luck with motors this year.

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

daaaaaamn, your luck with boats IS NOT good :S i feel for you.:(

3. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Tom, skunked is not the word... Im just glad steelie season is here. Now watch, ill put on my waders and the seam will rip,,, knock knock on wood!!!

4. Hey Bob...been seeing your posts on the bad luck with boats...sorry to hear it happened again...that and didn't your freezer die on you? Keep your head up...you have your health to thankful for...drop a PM sometime.