close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This says it best

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Sep 6, 2005.

1. I read this in another forum and it really hits the nail on the head. :p

Fishing: It will get better now that the young Yahoos are back in school and the older Yahoos think Summer is over. Fall is a wonderful time to fish out there. :D

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

from one old yahoo to another,i gotta agree. :p :D

3. Yeah but this young yahoo isn't in school, just work. :( I do have a weeks vacation though starting the 19th and I'm hoping Mrs. Fishintiger will let me out atleast one day during our honeymoon. :B

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I have to agree 100%..with school(grade school) and college back in session, hunters putting up thier rods, weekend warriors calling it a season...the REAL fishing starts.

I love fall quiet fishing!!

Scott

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

now if the rain would cooperates, i'll be set.. :)
    i'm lovin it..

7. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

AK....NO rain buddy...i hate rain...i prefer the rivers low and clear!!!!
    Hard to fish the rivers when there running out of thier banks and stained like chocolate milk.

Scott

8. Two ounce pyramid sinker work good. :D

9. I never fish where I have any of these problems that you people have, so school being back in has no effect on my fishing. I wish school wasn't back in yet, that way I could still take my kids during the week.

10. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

shortdrift.. 2OZ. of lead doesn't work if the jetskiers are right by your rodtip, dang near it anyways.. it just doesn't give it enough umph.. too close.. ;)
    i'm thinkin' either air horn, or rocks coming from a slingshot oughtta get'er done.. :D

11. bnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

12. Fall is my favorite time of year... perch fishing, walleye nite bite, steelhead,deer season(bow), Browns football!, Buckeye football, clambakes, man we don't the boat away until second week of december if weather permits!! No wave runners!! and less sail boaters!! rain is good for the steel head fishin!! man oh man..i cant wait to leave this office early and get the boat out tonight!! whop.. 4:10pm. time to sneak out. im outta!