close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

this rain

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by seethe303, Sep 27, 2007.

1. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

is exactly what we need!

cool + steady rain = hopefully good fishing this weekend.

I know I'll be out saturday, somewhere.

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

You betcha! Can't wait!!!

3. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Good for you lake guys, bad for us stream guys who want to fish this weekend, it will help down the road, but I want to fish sat!

4. WOW! This is exactly what we've been waiting for. The first flow that I like that starts to rise is about to get a steady dose of spinnerbaits.
    Fishing a stream on the rise in fall can be the best fishing of the year!

5. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

Mike, I think i got a good stretch that the rain makes a lot better. It actually has some water now. Or will by saturday anyways.....
    We won't even have to fire our deck guns to keep back the other fisherman.

PM sent.

6. StuckAtHome

Darn, I'll have to unmount the vulcan cannon from the bow of my yak, it wasn't easy getting that heavy thing on there you know.

On a side note I watched the movie FARGO for the first time yesterday, the way they talked had me rolling...

7. Too bad according to the waterdata site just about everywhere is back to the level it was before the rain :(

8. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

GREAT movie.

oh yah, you betcha, don't ya know!

9. Not everywhere!!:D

10. StuckAtHome

Do you think that was a put-on or do they really talk like that, when the women cop saw the 1st car and the murder scene is classic! Watched it and two other classics, monty pythons Holy grail(about the 3000 th time) and Princess Bride( 300 times) now I need to find my copy of space balls( oh buckle this!)

11. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Space Balls is good. No Spinal Tap? UHF?

[​IMG]

12. StuckAtHome

Spinal tap is a good one, UHF pretty funny I forgot this classic" the gods must be crazy!" first time I saw it I thought it was a nature show for awhile lol.