close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This only happens to me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, May 5, 2005.

1. Was fishing hargus lake today and rippped my pants, from the knee all the way up to the belt. Whats I resourceful fisherman to do? Grab some 10# test line and a 2/0 hook and sew them up as best as possible and continue fishing!!! Not the easiest trying to make it up a fairly steep hill and not rip them anymore. Of course on the way back I pass a couple good looking girls :rolleyes:

I got skunked too :S with the fish that is ;)

2. catking

catking Banned

This can only happen to you..... :rolleyes: .... DA KING !!! :cool:

3. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Been there done that! lol

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

that reminds me of the time i learned my lesson with my auger.... i just got set up on LaDue and the auger slipped, the blade hit my hand....didnt look bad at all....then the blood started flowing....Whats I resourceful fisherman to do? Grab some 10# test line and a 2/0 hook and.....start sewing!

just kidding...but it was hard to fish without making it bleed, it wouldnt stay shut...

your story also reminds me of another incident, i spilled my coffee in my lap on the way to work...it was all over the crotch of my pants....i was walking up by a college and this super cute girl walks by so i give her the old "eye" and notice she's looking at my pants with disgust....the coffee stained in such a way that it looked like i had diarheaed in my pants.... not cool. :eek:

5. I cut my hand at work and it wouldn't stop bleeding so I went to get stiches. the stuff they use to numb it doesn't do nothing to me and I told them to just sew it up so I could get back to work. They kept waiting and waiting for it to kick in and I got tierd of waiting, it never did do anything but burn at first, next time I'll try and use fireline to sew up a cut :)

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Keep fishing and enjoy the breeze!:p

7. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Hey Polesnatcher twistertail told me you were going to be out there at Hargus and to look for you. I didn't get a chance to stop by but.....it sure would have been easy to find you!! lol