close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is strange, no way else to put it

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by orangecountychoppers., May 16, 2005.

1. Well seeing as I probably have the longest name in here, I have run across a problem. :rolleyes:

My name is so long that it overlaps the logout link at the top right of the screen....an now I can't logout because I can't click the link. LOL!

So now I'll probably just be logged in all the time won't I? LOL :D

2. thats ok i dont think anyone really logs out anyways.lol sometimes i think we all spend to much time on here just hanging out waiting on new post.

Bub

By the way welcome to the site.it`s a really cool place to hang out

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I never log out!

4. 'orangecountychoppers' Welcome to the site! You can log out by scrolling to the bottom of the forums index page.

5. Don't do it!!!
    ...you may end up in cyber space never to be heard from again :eek:

6. The only time that it is really necessary to log out is if you were planning to log back in under another name from the same PC and most of us never do that (at least we hope not;)). But by just closing your IE window you are fine. Nobody is going to be able to assume your identity unless they have the proper credentials to do so. (user name and password)

7. I never log out. Just a lot easier that way, I dont have to remember another password. It would be just adding on to the 20 others I have.

8. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

if you have to log out for some reason, just clear your cookies nd you'll be gone

9. catking

catking Banned

Sure is one of the longest names on this site..... What is the story behind it ??? THE CATKING !!!

10. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

You Said "LOG" ...HUHUHUHHAHAHAHUHHAHAH!!!!...sorry bevis and butthead flash back...LOL