close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is enough

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by russelld, Aug 7, 2017.

1. russelld

russelld russelld

Went to Berlin put in at Bonner rd. Fished for 7 hrs came off the lake so I need to use the port a potty it was the worst I ever seen garage every where and I wasn't even in it yet then it was worse inside almost had to go to woods next time I will I know this is getting old posting this stuff but what the heck wrong with people if I see this happening I hope I don't make a a$$ out of myself

2. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

I can appreciate your frustration. A lot of people are pigs anymore!

3. I feel ya! Some of them are crazy gross. Pure ignorance. I have learned very well to lean back against a sturdy tree.

4. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

The port-a-cesspool at Hotwaters in Lorain truly defies description..

Gottagofishn and Masterbaiter66 like this.
  5. Society has reached an all time low when this is the level they live at. Can you imagine being the guy that has to pump & clean those?

twistedcatfish1971 and Ruminator like this.
  6. I'd just by-pass those(and apparently many DO)!!

7. It's just pure laziness. I was a Cuyahoga valley park the other day and this car coming through the parking lot stopped, opened her door and dumped out an entire Burger king bag in the parking lot. As she drove past me I said, #@%!$ you doing? And got her plate number, found a park ranger and gave the ranger the info...

twistedcatfish1971 likes this.
  8. ress

ress

Lack of parenting. imo

kapposgd and twistedcatfish1971 like this.
  9. twistedcatfish1971

twistedcatfish1971 Fish fire food friends family

Posts like these are like beating a dead horse. I see the worm containers propane tanks fishing line beer cans pop cans open lure packages cigarette packs heck sometimes I've found packages of new KIDS fishing poles! it sucks and we all at one time or another have chimed in with our frustration with posts like this...and even witnessed these events. But 9 times out of 10 never say any thing about it to who does it...because in the end you never know what will happen when the person is confronted. I myself have seen this and took the pass to say something because of the area and time of day and I'm usallly fishing by myself...laziness low life lack of parenting lack of respect to us who I think for most part on this site are aware and abide by the law of the fishing world. It's a dam shame and now that I think about it...I'm going to start on my end with the ... hey man really? You gonna leave that there?

Don

Masterbaiter66 likes this.
  10. russelld

russelld russelld

I know it like beating a dead horse just felt like the old commercial where the tears from the Native American when he saw the trash. Hope to never find a dead horse by the johns lol

Rich B and Masterbaiter66 like this.
  11. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

The last time we camped at a walk-in site at Kiser, we began settling in by fishing a used diaper and other stuff out of the fire ring. Apparently a wet diaper stuffed with poop doesn't burn very well, it was just scorched around the edges.

I'm glad I wasn't there when it was lit.

Rich B and Masterbaiter66 like this.
  12. jmshar

jmshar

It is terrible for sure and I am hoping it's the few spoiling it for the rest of us.. What is so hard about being courteous and having respect for others when we use a porta potty... And if you have trash take it home with you... I feel sorry for the many taking their kids fishing and having to put up and see those conditions... Our beautiful lakes and parks are hurting because of these few selfish and inconsiderate people..