close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This has not been a good week, Rolled the Jimmy today suck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Well between the power being out for 3days and rolling my GMC Jimmy today it hasn't been good. But its christmas and we still had fun.

Hit some Ice on way out to dads house earlier today sent the jimmy side ways on st rt 13 when hit the snow at the side of the road she went air born and spun all the way over while rolling on the front nose. Wife and kids were in our van following me and seen it all scared crap out of them. I got out shoulders little stiff but other than that i feel fine. Be carefull out there. Heres some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad to see your OK. Your right, really got to be careful out there.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ya i haven't had any problems with the truck in all this weather just got into big patch ice and it was sideways in both lanes quick hit the side of road at angle and she went to the air. Didn't take much to put that jimmy on her side in the air. I wasn't going but 40 if that because started to get in the ice and slowed down to let the wife behind me know it was icy

Note on the way home saw several fire and ems trucks and cops up the road not far from were i wreck hope that persons ok as well Theres some bad spots out there so becareful all. And Big MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA.

4. Glad your ok.I bet that scared the h out of your family. hope all is ok.

5. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

glad your ok...........my wife wrecked yesterday also but not that bad......sad part is its a 2005 and just made the 1st payment but hey its only a car and she is alright........i thank god for that cause the car can be repaired.......again i,m glad your ok and that your other family members wern,t in there with you.................... :cool:

6. Glad to hear you are OK. :) Automobiles are a lot easier to repair than people. I almost rolled the Sport Trac into the creek at my house Thursday when it slipped off my driveway. :eek: Won't go into details but it wasn't the fault of anything other than the driver. :rolleyes:

7. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

wow man..........glad to hear youre ok.......

8. Sorry to hear about your truck man,but I'm so glad to hear that you're alright.The roads up here in Mansfield are still treacherous to say the least,they still look exactly the same they did the day of the storm.I was on Rt.13 last night around I-71,and it's a skating rink! From the patrol station up to Cook Rd.,we counted 11 vehicles off the road,with 2 on their roofs.Again,glad you're OK,drop me a PM whenever you get the chance,take care.

9. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

glad all is well , your angel must be keeping a good eye on you.

10. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

:eek: That was a scary story! I'm glad you're ok. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I too was without power from about 5am Thursday until late Friday night 10 pm. :eek: Had to find alternate ways to live. I didn't think the electric was ever going to come on! All of Reynoldsburg, Bexley, Whitehall, and Pickerington was out too. Some of my food went bad and one of my fish died in my fish tank. I am thankful for what we have. You never know how important electric is until it is off! Lol..... no Tv, no radio, no computer, no dishwasher! lol. :D I wish everyone a Happy and safe Holiday. :)

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

glad you weren't another stat!!!! seat belt?

12. JBJ

JBJ

Super glad you are OK after that experience Jerry. God knows you can't afford any more scares like that. They take years off your lifespan, and you're getting too old already. Can't wait till Spring so we can be out hunting the bass again.

13. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thanks everyone and river i will get ahold of ya and JBJ cant wait till spring man. Fisherlady I know we forget how great that electric is man i was going threw OGF withdrawl. Lol

14. Glad to hear you are ok Jerry. Hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays and give the family a big hug.

15. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thanks bill and i did, hope you and yours had good holiday as well.

16. Glad your all right Jerry...
    Have a great Christmas and New Year !!!

17. Glad to here your ok...thats the important part

18. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Hey F4F i about lost it on13 thursday night as well ....was coming across the tracks there at the s curves and the @$$ end or the car went all the way around scared the crap out of me but i saved it...the only reason i was even going that was is because there was a tree down on Old mansfield Rd,

19. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

glad you saved it tim, ya thats bad spot there also. I tried to save it but couldn't get it before it hit the snow on the side of the road and thats what done me in.

20. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Man Jerry! I'm glad you and your family are all O.K. That could have turned into an even worse nightmare. It sounds like a miracle your wife didn't also go into a slide being right behind you?!