Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a guy at work had a a ground hog problem, and was catching them in a live trap. the other day, his neighbor called him an said he had a skunk. he knew i had experience with this, so after work, i went over to his house, threw a blanket over the cage, put the cage in the truck, drove 5 miles out of town, open the cage, and problem solved. next day, the neighbor called, another skunk. called the guy after work and asked if he needed my help. he said after i showed him how easy it was he could handle it, but he had his son at a birthday party and would deal with it when he got home. now the plot thickens. the neighbor's son couldn't wait for him to get home, so he takes the cage 2 blocks away, opens the door, and when skunk won't come out right away----- he starts pokin at it with a stick:D:D skunk did what skunks do and got him right in the mouth. he's on hands and knees pukin up his toenails. skunk flees home to the same neighborhood to be caught again. you can't fix stupid.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i m rolling around laughing...so cool!!!!!!

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
Well, I'm thinking you don't want to have a face to face conversation with this kid...Wow...! :D

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
thats a good one. lol

·
Banned
798 Posts
i hit two skunks back to back when I lived in Mt. Gilead. By the time I got home, I had puked like 10 times. SKunk smell at a minimum isn't bad, skunk sprayed on your wheels and tires = hurl fest.

GREAT STORY. it brought the LOL's

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
new meaning to morning breath, I cant even imagine. Anything medical have to be done or anything to help that? I mean the skunk in the mouth not the fixing stupid.

·
officially unofficial!!!!
2,536 Posts
da damn ting spayed me wite in ma mouff!!!:mad::D

·
Administrator
9,500 Posts
Buddy of mine had his dog get sprayed last week. Dog made a ruckus so they let him out. A minute later he's making more of a ruckus and wants back in. Not knowing, they open the door, the dog rushes in and proceeds to rub his face all over the carpet. Ewwww!

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
Well Foundationfisher, I believe you live in my neck of the woods so this probably happened nearby. Now I will know the whole story if I walk by any strong smelling folks in the neighborhood.:D

I have been in the immediate area when skunks have discharged. I can't even imagine how bad that would be in the mouth.:eek:

·
turkeymikey
154 Posts
I shot a skunk with my bow about 43 years ago one hot August night in the Village of West Farmington. It was quite a shot if I say so myself!! I guess I didn't know they released every bit of stink in them when they die like that. It was really bad..I was out there around midnight burying that dead skunk! The whole neighborhood was mad at me for a while. I hid for days..LOL.. If I wasn't so damn cute they probably would have killed me!

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
that gives a new meaning to skunked hahahaha

·
multi species angler
4,369 Posts
Maybe he should try some of that Orbit that the chic dressed in all white pushes on the commercials.:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts