close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

thinkin bout recording a song bout my hero DA KING.... need help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dip, Nov 7, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

gonna adapt an old song, maybe its jazz? or lounge music? dunno the title. it goes like this: da dadada da da dada da ...... anyone know it? got the music down, just need original lyrics to mutilate. start out laid back then segue into thrash metal. got free studio time so gonna have fun. any suggestions for lyrics welcome too.

2. doesn't that song have that"la ladala la la la" in it too???:)

3. catking

catking Banned

Alrighty dip, what ya suckin up for now :confused: .First time it was for a free " first lesson" ......Second time it was so DA KING !!! would take ya fishin at St. Marys. Third time was babysittin little BillyG _Fishless on the banks of the Ohio so you could go boating and win a tourney.Fourth time was showing ya the ropes on the Scioto with Jacksonflathunter and lettin ya cast to my spot.......... Now what are you up to :rolleyes: ............... :cool: THE CATKING !!!

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

dip, ya gotta open the garage door a little more when you are making sinkers!

Oh, the lyrics I got, we'll have to do some brain storming some night at loramie.

Bill

5. catking

catking Banned

Besides you're both wrong.It's " na na na na na, na na na...........hey hey hey,........... :cool:

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Maybe to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies ??
    Let me tell you a story of a man named Catking. he was chasing bait one day & cast his lure into the spillway and up came bubblin' stripes. Cool hybrid striped bass...10.25
    So he got uploaded on the net & told the tale wide & far of the legendary 10.25. Took his crappie rods and moved his butt to the Ohio.......river that is.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just thought of something, Da KIng never made one trip to fish the scioto with me this year..That better change next year :mad:

8. catking

catking Banned

I hear you Jackson- I probably fished three times this season :( But new rods and reels are arriving, and what happened this year, isn't going to happen again. Take that to the bank ;) .......... ~**~