Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Been a long time since I been on here. Recently went through a divorce and with that chunk of money gone my fishing line stayed dry all season.

With that being said I have a few things I need to get rid of. Bills were almost as heavy as my spousal support and child support this month and I need gas money, lol. I am in the Canton area now but work in the wadsworth area so I can meet there also. and all prices are OBO.

First off is a Craftsman hydraulic floor jack. It has been used a few years but still in fair to good cosmetic condition and works perfect. Looking for $30 obo.

Second is a digital camo molle back pack. Used this to ride to work when I had a motorcycle. Love the bag but money is tight. $50 obo.

Third. Gap brand sling bag. This has been used for everthing from carrying music equipment to lunch while fishing. black zippers so paint chips, rest is fine $20

Fourth. Berne unlined coverall bibs. 48X32. Wore these for a month outdoors while driving a forklift outside.bottoms of legs are a little faded but the rest look new. $30

Fifth. Two pairs of XL digital camo pants. These were given to me but are to large. Fit sizes 39-42. One pair is slightly more faded then the other. $25 for the pair.

Sixth. Little tackle box filled will everything needed to clean a 9mm, .410, 20ga. and a 12 ga. Brushes, mops, rags, handle extension, hoppes cleaner and oil. $20

PM me, Call or text. 3302807706. IF you call please leave a voice mail.

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update on everything. The Gap sling bag has sold.

New pricing.

Craftsman Jack 2 1/4 ton $20

Camo pants $10 for the pair.

Cover all bibs $20

Cleaning kit still $20

Camo backpack $30

1 - 3 of 3 Posts