close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

They're at it again!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, May 28, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Hey! You can,t park that there! The story goes- two people thrown from boat ,no kill switch attached. They watched the boat hit the woods and climb a tree. Thats a tough tree I might add! :cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files:

2. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I really want to feel sorry for those involved, but I just can't seem to get passed the feeling that that is the price of stupidity, because I'm sure that boat is equipped with a kill switch.

3. catking

catking Banned

What a sight :eek: CATKING

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Gotta agree with ya' David. Every year I see accidents due to stupidity. Lucky the boat hit the shore and not some other boat. I think the insurance companys should refuse to pay in a case like this. Can you imagine making payments on a $50,000+ boat for 20 yrs and no boat? Ouch! :eek: Raider<><>

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Boy, that guy must have been really moving to get that thing up where it is!!

6. There Is No Doubt That The Boat Had To Have A Kill Oni T...and That Is Exactly Why I Hate To Go To Anyplace With A No Hp Limit, Because All I Have Is A Little 10hp.

7. JBJ

JBJ

Now THAT is a site! I'm super glad I was nowhere around when that happened.