close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

They finally scheldued surgery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CPTN.CROWN, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Well looks like its going to be on the 22nd. Of course has to be the week of thanksgiving. Hopefully ill be released from the hospital on the day before, but no guys i cant fish antrium that day ;) If you look at this pic, the red lines show where they will be putting the rods in. Wasnt as bad as i thought, quite a bit lower :D

[​IMG]

2. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Looks like L-4 to S-2 Capt. Pretty close to what I have. Hope it all works out for ya as good as mine did. Never pain free but never anything like it was before the surgery. Good luck guy!

Gene

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I, and I am sure I speak for all here at OGF, wish you the best and hope everything goes well.

4. Good luck and hope you get better quickly. You'll survive without the turkey day overload for one year, right?

5. Actually this will be the 3rd in a row :( Last year I had the flu, and year before that I got burnt frying a bird. 2nd degree burns all over my face. Now my family is pissed cause i sold the fryer and wont do it anymore :confused:

Its kind of funny, my girlfriends parents think i will do anything to avoid coming to there house. At least ive got a good excuse :eek: :D :cool:

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

jason..its about dang time you go under the knife...good luck maan

7. good luck boy-things will soon be better

8. How did you know about the boy thing problems :confused: You been talkin to the woman again :D :D

9. Good Luck To Ya..hope Everything Turns Out Well For You..i Have Had 10 Major Surgeries So I Know A Little About Pain......lol..

10. sorry about the boy thing it's just that u'r younger than my youngest

11. JBJ

JBJ

I don't know why but I have a good feeling about this CaptC. You are going to benefit from the surgery. I'll be pulling for ya.

12. Harry going to hit the river tonight for some s-eye action. You interested in joining?

13. i'm shooting darts tonight-if i'm on a three board i'll be done by 9 or 9:30-if i'm on a four board it could be as late as midnight before i'm out of there. i'd love to go if any of those times fit your schedual.

14. Myscheldue is pretty much open. Only problem is sometimes i cant drive :eek: Due to all the medicine im taking! But we will be @ griggs most likely. Might start out at the water plant, and go north from there! U still have my nextel number?