close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

They call me Mellon, H20 Mellon

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Fishman, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Man I know how Bryan feels now! Spent 25+ hours fishing over the past two days and got blanked! My friend caught 1 weinery little channel cat and that's it!

I fell asleep last night at Saltfork for about 20 minutes, only to wake up and have my friend tell me "Man you just missed the weirdest thing ever" Apon asking what he pointed to the other side of the cove we were fishing and about 150 yards away I could see my glowing bobber hauling butt following the shoreline. So I rested my eyes for 20 minutes, and the only fish I had a shot at mysteriously breaks my line. My clicker going off woke my friend up, he went over the rod, locked down the reel and was getting ready to set the hook when all of a sudden the line went limp. I missed the whole thing, but it was downright odd :(

Mellon and Jack, I want to go fishing this Saturday night. I may of not caught any fish over the past few days but I've got the flathead bug again BAD. If you have my number, call me, or I'll call you guys tonight.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Tom, I am working 7 days this week, can go for a couple weeks.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I am holding our FFL draft at my house Sunday morning. I have work to do at my dads place on Sat. Looks like little or no fishing for H2O this weekend.

4. hope your draft is better than fishing

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'm going, one way or another. Weekend after that is a 3 day right? We should try and make plans for that then. Let me know.