close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

These Trophy cats WERE released

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by katfish, Dec 31, 2004.

1. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Chris fishstix was hot stick overall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a few pix are ready to post.

2. katfish

Dave helped out too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Those are beauties. Where were you fishing? I haven't caught any that big since fishing in Santee Cooper Reservoir in South Carolina.

4. katfish

Chris Fishstix improved his personal best with each fish--3 times!

[​IMG]

He caught the fish of a lifetime to establish his latest personal best.

[​IMG]

It was a little cool the first day but the weather and the fish both cooperated better the second day.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

beautiful blues.
    dave emailed me the pics earlier :cool:
    how could you go without stopping by to pick me up? :mad: ;)
    i take it you were on the cumberland.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Very nice fish indeed!

7. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Nice cats! Glad you posted pictures.
    Hey Robby what's up with the Katchaser Site says it's not found?

8. YIKES!!!
    Not found here too...

THANKS for warming me up with the pics !!

9. WOW...Those are some great fish. What are the weights on those? Nice Job Guys!

10. Nice fish guys! Skips or shad? Dave is that your "new look"? :rolleyes:

Slip

11. I dont believe those pics you know how robby is with a camera!!!!

If they are for real i dont think all 3 of those guys can co-exist in a boat together. Oh yea if jigger was 1 then i know they had a run in with the law, how do you say zebra.

12. yes this was a trip to remember. it will be known as the day mr fish will have to turn over his title of having the biggest blue .that beast weighed in at 67 pounds and 51 inches long. also i caught 21,36,37,42 pound blues .

13. I just found this board while surfing during the hoilday shut down aqnd was really inpressed with t6he size of catfish you dudes have there in ohio, as for the mac guy questioning your entegrety :( What a shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHILL OUT DUDE

Those are all hugh fish to be proud of , i couldn't even amagine catching a 67 lb. fish.

14. Welcome to the board. You have to know the whole story it goes back a long way dude.

Sorry about your luck chris but jim still holds the title those were not caught on home waters or in a secret spot.

J R Welcome again look forward to chattin or seeing you at one og the outings we have.

15. katfish

Mac

I am not only good with a camera---I am fast.

I snapped this photo and jumped in front of the flash in time to get a picture of myself :D

[​IMG]

Chris bet me I couldn't do it again! :D

[​IMG]

A brisk boat ride at night at the end of December will put some color in your cheeks!

I think it was so cold the first day that Johnny Law stayed in the donut shop :eek:

The second day those other 2 even corrupted a nuetral party into cooperating with foul play :D

I had to catch a fish when they were not observant enough to interfere ;)

16. Darn robby i new you were good but not that good. Iam glad you kept jigger out of trouble.

We first had the BLUES BROTHERS, then the JAIL BIRDS, Now the DODGE BOYS, Robby you know what iam talking about

17. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

One more thing, Chris, one of the other guys caught a 69 #er out of the James River last year. Robby still holds the record for the largest cat caught in purely Ohio waters.

18. Those are some brutes.Way to go guys.Congrades to Chris on his best ever.Hope to see you`s on the water soon.R.B.

19. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Nice Brutes Guys,

Good fish pictures, too bad you didn't share details of the catches would have been nice to hear the stories:(

I'll draw my own conclusions as to where the fish were caught, bait, and the guide that was used, again good fish..............Doc

20. catking

catking Banned

What gives guys ?? Reading this thread is like reading a secret freakin code :confused: Come on , give it up :) .CATKING