close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Theft while fishing Scioto

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FISHERLADY, Oct 3, 2004.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

well, me and striperman went fishing today. Went to a couple places. The fish just weren't biting. The last spot we went to was on the southside of town behind old Kmart and the Walmart. There is a small park there and a walking/ bike trail. And trailer park nearby with tons of forgotten shopping carts! :eek: While we were fishing someone forced my BF's truck window down and stole his Nike Air's!!! :eek: :mad: I was very shocked that someone is that desperate for shoes. They could've got more stuff but, didn't. We think it was those young guys we saw when we were fishing and that it was the red 2 door grand am parked beside us. We were parked in a remote area. (doors were locked too) The windows were just cracked a little with vent visors on them. *&*o@ theives! :mad: I managed to catch a small saugeye and my BF caught a smallie, and some saugeye. It was kinda hard fishing there. These guys were driving around on atv's and a red s10 making lots of noise. Even driving thru the river! The guys were drunk! They drove their s10 all the way across the river and was getting stuck and spinning out etc..... dumb idiots! Betcha their alignment is out big time now! They got stuck several times but, managed to burn rubber getting out. It was quite hard for me to fish with those drunks causing all that ruckus. The poor fish probably didn't know what to think either! :D I think it's pretty bad when someone steals a pair of tennis shoes.

2. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

I hope this doesn't mean a bad start of the week my birthday is on. Please read the lounge post. Thanks. Still waiting for replies for a boat trip. :D weather permitting. lol.....