Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A truly sad day, especially in these parts. Most of the "kids" (and the group) had no clue what was happening til later that night or the next morning. Local news footage (warning: very hard to watch) and the print report...can only imagine what the vibe will be tomorrow night :cry: Thank you to The Who and all involved for their donation to the memorial foundation and for returning before they shut down their careers soon..closure I guess for them ✌...My late sister headed out on a 12 speed bike that afternoon from around Dayton to meet friends and head down there. For some reason?..she and the friends never made it to the show..
pile of shoes and clothes left from those that were literally lifted out of them as the surge took place..
Photograph Black Style Black-and-white People

42 years ago, 11 killed at The Who concert in Cincinnati

The Who — TQL Stadium

Love, Reign O'er Me..:cry:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pete Townshend giving a little speech last night. Very cool that all the money from the show is being donated to various charities/scholarships...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was at the concert last night. Great show and a heart tugging tribute to all the young people that tragically lost their lives.
I was also at the 1979 event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts