close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Wailers FREE next Weds in Columbus

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Aug 1, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Any Bob Marley fans in the Columbus will want to catch the Wailers playing Promowest next Weds...it's a FREE show as they are headlining Reggaefest. Saw them there last year, and they did Bob justice.

Anyone catch Incubus last night? Awesome set. Hitting KMK on Friday too :D

2. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

I'll be at the Wailers show!

3. ShakeDown

Mitch...I love you like a brother, but I realized when you professed your love for Bon Jovi in a previous thread, that you need to kick that gas huffing habit :D :D

Here's a pisser tho...I was getting ready to grab Megadeth tix for the Columbus show this fall, until I realized it was the same day as the Hawg Fest :(

4. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I saw Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers years ago at Reggae SunSplash in Columbus. Steel Pulse was there, and a bunch of other half baked reggae bands.

I was told it was a great show.

5. ShakeDown

Het...if you like Ziggy (or Bob for that matter) his other son Damien blows the doors off Ziggy...worth a listen.

I've had many shows where I had to read the review the next day in the paper to see what I saw ;)

6. Justin S

Justin S c-ya on the water

thats why i love seeing the set list the next day, it takes you back to a specific time in your nite(buzz)