close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The venting thread!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Jun 13, 2008.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

Ok so i know im not the only one getting irritated right now but i have just about had it with this rain. I went to fish a area this morning to find the river high and muddy and now we have some more monster storms currently getting ready to hit now and up north is set to get crushed which means more flooding and lowering water temperatures. Well might as well kiss river fishing good bye for about another week!!!!:mad:

2. I here ya.I've only had one good night of fishing on the Muskingum in and the water was still 1.5 feet high.:confused: I'm sick of catchin channels out of Buckeye Lake.I need some river fish:p

3. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Lake fishermen must also deal with high water conditions!

I tried adapting to flooded waters and even fished from the
    pontoon after failing to find a suitable spot to get
    on the bank.

It is my hope to be able to overcome changing conditions and still
    find fish to catch.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Judging by Robbys last thread he's doing something right :D

5. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Come on now that musta been real tough:p Id love to have the comfort of a Toon out on the lake.
    And yea the weather seems to be stabilizing a bit Im craving getting back down south for some more flathuntin, I plan on fishing the COCC event on Sat on O'shay but my odds on a flathead up there are very slim:(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I gonna try the Cripple Creek tournament this Saturday and try for a good flathead either at Clendening or the Ohio River.

Steele- good luck at the COCC tournament.