Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home today from riding quads in KY. I unloaded the trailer and noticed my dog digging at my trailer tire but dismissed it after a 5 hour drive home. I wanted to unload and get a beer so I just yelled at her to knock it off. So I went into the house for half an hour. When I came back out the dog was still looking at the trailer tire/ fender area and yelping like she had something up a tree. So I go check it out thinking she's lost her damn mind. I get under the trailer and a baby squirrel has its tail wedged between the angle iron near the fender and the deck board under the trailer and is wedged above the electric trailer brake box. So I get a pair of welding gloves, hammer and splitting wedge. I get its tail free and it pissed all over my glove. So after looking at it for a moment I stuck it to a tree and it hauled arse to the top. Interesting end to a weekend.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You know it's illeagal to transport squirrels accross state lines! Good story, i wonder how long he was there.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
unless she ran it under there when we got home it was on a 225 mile non-stop from the KY/ WV line.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
Wow thats funny, ive had one take a ride in my shock when i had a ford ranger. But that was only about a mile or so 225 miles is a haul!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts