close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Snatch Has INTERNET AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Finaly got my cable and internet back at 9:30pm 12/23

I was alot luckeyer than others and we only lost cable. Didn't loose cable and didn't have a tree in our living room (yet)

Circleville was and still is pretty much a skating rink

I hope others have faired as well as me

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Only lost power for about 2 hours yesterday afternoon. Glad you are back. ;) Merry christmas.

- Jim

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Here In Chillicothe we lost power for appx 16hrs.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

:( We lost power around 3:00 am yesterday and we have been told that we will not have any no earlier than 12-27 :( I hope that others are staying warm .

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

well,i got up at 3:00am thursday when the power went out and scrambled to keep things from freezing up.walked outside and found that i had one tree come down on my propane tank and one corner of the garage but didn't do any real damage.spent a good bit of time chain sawing,stacking wood and piling up brush.
    at 11:00am i went to tractor supply for a generator and some heaters.i got the heaters but had to get on a waiting list for the generator.they called at 6:30pm and said that the truck had came in.soooo,for christmas this year i got a new generator and 3 new heaters!!!
    our power came back on around noon so i really feel very lucky that we got our power back on.there's alot of people in worse shape than me right now.

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

only lost power of about 6 hr. my grandma in mt vernon still dosent have any...going on 29 hrs/ now

7. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Did not lose power, did not have any sleet, just 20 inches of the white stuff. Still bad news trying to drive because the cold will not let salt work.

Merry Christmas