Well, I got a new bilge pump installed this afternoon and it works great. I even filled the boat up with water to see if I could find any drips. As a matter of fact, I put approximately the same amount of water into the boat as was there 2 weeks ago when I thought I was going down with the ship. Not the first drip could be seen - not even a slow drip. I let it sit filled with water for about an hour, too; and I would've stayed there a while longer, but I heard some thunder and looked up at some serious-looking very black clouds. I guess my next step is to take the boat to the ramp one weekday afternoon and let it sit for a while. I did find one problem that I didn't think would be a problem. The thru-hull fitting for the bilge pump must have a crack in it because when I turned on the pump, I had a little bit of water dripping inside the hull. I'll pick up a new fitting at BPS one day this week after work.