close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass tournament Sunday (06/3/07) at Griggs Dam

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Jun 1, 2007.

1. We are going to be at Griggs Dam this Sunday... Take off at 6:30am .. Weigh-in at 12:30pm. Sounds like we might have rain.... Bring your rain gear.....

See ya Sunday
    GarryS

Any questions. Feel free to give me a call.... 614-946-8765

2. Sorry looks like I won't be able to make this one. My engine is stuck in reverse and it's not a control issue, something in the lower unit is shot. Happened to us half way through the tournament today on O'shay.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

The weather was OK today, overcast with a few light showers. There was 32 bass brought to the scales. (30 LM & 2 SM) Garry will post the results.
    I caught many small bass and 2 really nice Flatheads:confused: One on a Glup worm and one on a rebel craw. Not our week this time, only had one to weigh, a 1.87 Largemouth. Water was a good color but the fishing got tough after the rain passed.

4. Like Dale said.... The weather was ok.... Started out looking like we were going to have a great morning... At least the storms stayed south and we didn't get much rain... Just enought to shut the fish down.... There were 32 largemouth bass and 2 smallmouth bass brought to the scale.. Here are the results.

1st Place
    Bill C.
    Steve
    6 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 9.44 lbs.

2nd Place
    Kenny
    Mark
    ****Big Bass**** ( 2.55 lbs Largemouth Bass )
    6 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 8.84 lbs.

3rd Place
    Shane
    Gordon
    6 Largemouth Bass
    Total weight - 8.72 lbs.

Thanks to everyone that made it out today.
    We will be at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir next week...

GarryS.

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

How many teams did you have ?

6. There were 13 boats.....