Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day..... We had a few more boats today... There were 21 Largemouth bass brought to the scale today.... Here are the results.

1st Place
Kenny B.
Curt M.
4 Largemouth bass
Total weight - 6.95lbs.

2nd Place
Matt B.
Dan
****Big Bass**** ( 4.02 lb. Largemouth bass )
2 Largemouth bass
Total weight- 6.50 lbs.

3rd Place
Dale M.
Randy M.
4 Largemouth bass
Total weight - 5.31 lbs.

We will be at Griggs Dam next Sunday....Any questions feel free to give me a call.... 614-946-8765

GarryS

·
Registered
733 Posts
Had a lot of fun out there today...I will try to post a picture of our two fish and my big bass tomorrow if I get the chance.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to have to get someone to take some pictures during weigh-in.... I just never think about it... I want to get these fish released as fast as possible....

Nice bass Matt

See ya next Sunday at Griggs.
GarryS

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ditto that Matt, nice fish man. Garry and Dale it was good to finally meet you guys. I can't make it to griggs next sunday i'll be at Tappan, but I'll be back out the week after at oshay. See you then.

Justin

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,425 Posts
Justin,
Nice to meet you too. I won't be at O'Shaugnessy as we'll be at skeeter for the members outing.
Garry, remind me Saturday to bring my camera next Sunday. between us I may remember it :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to meet you Justin..... Hope you can make it out to more...

See ya at O'Shaughnessy the following week.

GarryS

·
Registered
733 Posts
Thanks guys, I plan on making it to Griggs Sunday so far.

Justin were you fishing solo out of an aluminum boat or am I thinking of someone else? Just trying to put a face with your name, it's nice to know who all the OGF members are in person.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Here is the picture I've been meaning to post of our two fish. The one I'm holding on the left was 4.02lbs, so the one Dan is holding on the right was 2.48lbs :)

·
stripes and smallies
777 Posts
if anyone wants a non boater partner let me know. i have fished the s/t last couple years but have sold my boat. i know , what was i thinking. every time i pass by griggs i cry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts