close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament results for Sunday 10/09/05 at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Another tough day on O'Shaughnessy. We only had 9 boats fishing. There were 4 largemouth bass brought to the scale. Here are the results.

1st Place
    Kenny J.
    Mark M.
    2 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 3.69 lbs.

2nd Place
    Matt
    Arron
    ***Big bass*** (Largemouth bass 2.36 lbs.)
    1 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 2.36 lbs.

3rd Place
    Curt
    Jene
    1 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 1.76 lbs.

Thanks to everyone that made it out today. Next week is the fish-off. We will be on Griggs Dam on Sat. (10-15-05) Then on O'Shaughnessy Reservoir on Sun. (10-16-05) Both reservoirs will be off limits on Fri.(10-14-05) Remember you must of fished at least 4 of these tournament to qualify to fish in the fish-off. Any questions please call me on my cell phone (614-946-8765)

Thanks again
    GarryS

2. What is going on with the fish this year? I imagine it was a little muddy yesterday but only 4 fish? That's just not right. I know it's not the guys fishing as they usually weigh in nice bags. Fish must be full.

3. I think they are feeding on those shad all night..... schools of shad everywhere.....