close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament results for Sunday (09-25-05) at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Sep 25, 2005.

1. We had another tough day at O'Shaughnessy... There were 12 boats and only 8 largemouth bass brought to the scale. Here are the results.

1st Place
    Pat B.
    Jeff K.
    ***Big Bass*** ( Largemouth bass 1.83 lbs. )
    2 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 2.99 lbs.

2nd Place
    Gordon K.
    Walt L.
    2 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 2.79 lbs.

3rd Place
    Adam
    Mike
    1 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 1.47 lbs.

Thanks to everyone that made it out today. We will be at Griggs Dam next week. Take off time will be 7:00am or safe light... weight-in at 12:30pm.

Thanks
    GarryS

2. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I know we were awfully proud of our one fish. So when does this "fall bite" I keep hearing so much about start? :)

3. Ummmm...... should be soon.... I hope......LOL That water temp was 70 today....

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

yep , the highest it got was 71 :)

5. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

It was cooler up north. Highest I saw was 71 and the lowest was 68. WHAT MORE DO THE FISH NEED???

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Chill out man , it will be here the same time that it has been every other year . :D To bad I cant ever seem to figure that time frame out . LOL

7. I was sitting here trying to remember when too...... I have a good excuse tho..... OLD AGE!!!

8. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

That chocolate milk up north didn't help much

9. my lil 11 year old caught a 1.82lber all by himself. He naturally won 1st and bigbass in the little youth tourney. Sure was good to see you guys. Wish i coulda fished against y'all. maybe next week(with permission).