close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament results for Sunday 09/19/04

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Another slow day. These bass got to turn on soon tho.. We only had 10 boats with 14 guys fishing. There were only 10 largemouth bass brought to the scale today. Here are the results.

1st Place
    Walt L.
    Gordon K.
    ***Big Bass*** Largemouth bass ( 2.60 lbs. )
    4 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 5.12 lbs.

2nd. Place
    GarryS.
    AndrewS.
    2 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 3.01 lbs.

3rd. Place
    RandyM.
    Dave (Fishcreeker )
    1 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 1.13 lbs.

We will be at O'Shaughnessy next week. This is the last tournament before the fish-0ff. You need to fish at least 4 tournaments to qualify for the fish-off.

2. can't wait for the fish off...Gator's big boat is finally in business. Big green Astro with a 95merc150XR6. Look out!

3. Don't run too fast.... As slow as the fish have been you will pass them right up!!! :D

4. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

i guess that will leave me as the slowest boat in the bunch now.............

5. Don't worry about being the slowest boat of the bunch. I have the smallest boat in my club and I made the regional team for next year and it was my first year fishing competitively. It's who catches fish, not who flys up and down the lake the fastest.

Good luck to you S/T guys in the fish off. I hope to join you guys next year now that I havea year under my belt and feel more comfortable in my boat. Am also deciding on other circuits too.

Eric

6. Warpath, come on up to O'Shaughnessy this Sunday. The fish-off is over. We will continue to have tournaments till it gets to cold or not enough boats to hold a tournament. We are just having fun.... I might even get lucky and catch some fish this weekend.. :D

It seems like there is more fish being caught at O'Shaughnessy then Griggs right now. I did miss a few in the fish-off at O'Shaughnessy. There are a bunch of good guys that fish this tournament. Hope you can make it.

See ya
    GarryS.

We will take of around 7:30 and weigh-in at 12:30