close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament results for Sunday (07-17-05) at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Jul 17, 2005.

1. We had 13 boats today. There were 26 largemouth bass brought to the scale.. Here are the results.

1st Place
    Jim
    Andy
    6 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 8.35 lbs.

2nd Place
    GarryS
    4 Largemouth bass
    Total weight- 4.73 Lbs.

3rd Place
    Pat M
    Total weight - 4.09 lbs.

***Big Bass***
    Bill
    Marty
    Largemouth bass ( 2.15 lbs. )

Thanks to everyone that made it out today.
    We will be at Griggs Dam next week.
    Thanks again
    GarryS

2. Congrats on hitting second by yourself Garry. I wanted to fish some more weekends but I have started my new hours at work, so I have just been doing the thursday nighters at hoover.

3. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

where do you find more information about these tourneys?

4. You can call me on my cell phone and I will tell you what you want to know.... 614-946-8765

5. Thanks Jeremy.....I wondered what happen to you.... I was going to call Mike.... but didn't get his number.. Tell him to call me.....

see ya
    GarryS

6. I'll tell mike to give you a call, Going to try to fish a few more before the fishoff so we can qualify. Got a personel best during a tournament at hoover 2 thursdays ago 6lb 7 oz largemouth, thought I had a big catfish at first. That beats my 5lb 8oz caught out of griggs.

7. Nice fish!! :B Now you have to find a bigger one at Griggs.. I know they are there.... They only got big one way tho.... The are smarter then us......LOL

See ya
    GarryS

8. can anyone help with directions to griggs from oshay launch ramp?? fished oshay last week hope to be at griggs tomorrow. thanks for the help

9. Wanna B,

Just turn right out of the Home Road ramp at O'Shay and follow Riverside Drive south aways. You'll pass 5 bridges on your way south (Glick Road by the zoo, one that takes you to Cardinal Health, St Rt 161, Hayden Run, and finally Fishinger). Once you pass Fishinger, turn right at the next light. It will take you down to both ramps of Griggs. Not sure which Garry and Dale are using, but they are both south of the Fishinger Road bridge.

Eric