close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament result for Sun. (10-02-05) at Griggs Dam

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Oct 2, 2005.

1. The river is starting to look better after the rains... The fish are still on vacation.... We had 9 boats. There were only 9 largemouth bass and 1 smallmouth bass brought to the scale today. Here are the results.

1st Place
    Kenny
    Mark M.
    ***Big Bass*** ( Largemouth bass 1.38 lbs. )
    4 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 4.71 lbs.

2nd Place
    Gary
    2 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 2.23 lbs.

3rd Place
    Jene
    Curt
    2 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 2.02 lbs.

Thanks to everyone that made it out today. We are at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir next week... Take off time will be around 7:15am or safe light. Weigh-in at 12:30pm. This is the last one before our fish-off.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Looks like the fishin is still very tough . Wish I could have been there but had to pack and get things ready to leave for Ky in a few . Good luck next week guys and see you at the fish off .

3. Man I don't know what is going on with the river this year, where are all the big fish, Hopefully they show up for the fish off.

4. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

fished til 1130 without a bite. havent caught a fish there since june. did well then. could it be the amount of pressure the lakes recieve? we cauight an average of 7 or 8 earlier in the year.

5. I think pressure is alot of it, But also all the shad in that place right now it's hard to catch fish. But for some reason not alot of big fish has been caught out of the rivers this year, just seems weird.

6. john

john

it is too much fishing pressure, we don't have the luxury here in Ohio to have the large lakes like the Southern states, but we still manage to have the same amount of tournaments and in some cases more than normal. with club
    tournaments, opens and pot tournaments, The fish are not on vacation they
    are there

7. This river gets this way every year.... The shad are everywhere.... find the shad up and you will find the bass under them..... I'm sure the pressure doesn't help.... They have all the food they want and easy to catch their dinner....They will turn on soon.... Just hope we are there when they do....LOL