close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament result for Sun. (07-10-05) at Griggs Dam

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Jul 10, 2005.

1. We had 15 boats today.... There were 38 largemouth bass and 1 smallmouth bass brought to the scale today. Here are the results..

1st Place
    Kenny
    Mark M.
    6 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 8.03 lbs.

2nd Place
    Marshall
    Will
    6 Largemouth bass
    Total weight - 7.45 lbs.

3rd Place
    Jeff K.
    Pat B
    ***Big Bass*** ( Largemouth bass 2.76 lbs. )
    4 Largemouth bass
    1 Smallmouth bass
    Total weight - 7.03 lbs.

Weights were very close again!!
    Thanks to everyone that made it out this morning.... We will be at O'Shaughnessy Reservoir next week..... see ya then!
    GarryS

2. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Nice job Marshall & Will!
    You fishin' with us weds Marshall?

3. i am thinking about fishing next week at o'shay what is the fee and launch time. thanks wanna-b..

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

The entry fee is $20.00 per person which includes big bass. Starting time is 6:30 and ends at 12:30. Get there early enough to sign in and launch before 6:30. They like to start on time.

5. Dale,what day is that one at O'Shay next week? $20.00 to fish plus $10.00 for BB?

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Adam, I plan on fishing wed, see ya there. Hopefully the hurricane will take it easy on us.

$20.00 a guy and that covers big bass. It is at OSR next Sunday.

7. River walker.... The entry fee is $15.00 a person and $5.00 a person for the big bass... 20.00 per man... Big bass is optional tho...... If a team wants in big bass they both must pay.... Not just one...... Hope I didn't confuse you.
    Any other question feel free to call me....
    My cell phone number is 614-946-8765

Thanks
    GarryS

8. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I'll be out there in the morning. I really sturggled at O'Shay earlier in the year, hopefully I do better this time. Are you comin' down for this one River Walker?

9. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Sure wish I could get out with you guys . To bad Im stuck on the bank for a couple weeks . :( Good luck everyone .

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

may consider coming up in the morning its at osh in the morning right. Whats up Phil??

11. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

F4F, yes it is at O'shay. Hopefully you make it out.