Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The S/T Bass Tournament for Sunday 23, 2004

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, May 22, 2004.

  1. Due to unsafe water.... This tournament is CANCELED!!!! I check the river this morning and the water is over the walk way out to the dock. I will not take a chance on sending boats out on water like this. Sorry Guys.... Just not worth the chance. See you at O'Shaughnessy next Sunday as long as we don't get rain dumped on us again.

  2. We could just move it to Indian or Alum :)

  3. No.... sorry there isn't time to get a permit and everyone wouldn't know... to much of a problem to move it on such a short notice.

    see ya
  4. BrianC

    BrianC Bass Angling Guru

    What about Tuesday 5/25? Anything happenin?
  5. Brian, I am waiting to hear from Dale. He should be back tonight. I am not sure if i can get off work yet. We are so busy. Alot of freight moving right now. I will post it here or have Dale post it. Not even sure if the river will be safe by then. I will try to get by there tomorrow if i am close by there.

    See ya