close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

the real steelers preview II

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by discgolfer, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

someone help me on this but havent we beat cleveland everytime we've met them since 2003?

2. all the more reason to hate the team from that smelly city.

3. You have entirely too much time on your hands and your hatred runs deep.
    Why not try supporting a winner for a change. There are still seats available on the Bengals bandwagon.

4. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

5. peon

peon account delete

i thought it was D-fence not D-lattice... that just shows how stupid shitsburgh fans are!!!!!

6. Hey procraft.Maybe instead of boasting about how many time you chokers have beat the Browns,maybe you should concern yourself with how many times you're sorry bunch of choke masters have been the host team in the AFC championship game and pissed it away.Like I've said time and time again,if you think you're team is so good,then why do you have to compare yourself to the Browns-huh? Each and every time somebody rags on the Steelers,instantly a Steeler fan jumps on the Browns,and how humble they are-do you worry about them THAT much?

7. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Dude golf is awesome. The people who say that never tried it, or tried it once and sucked and gave up. Everything needs practice. Even if you aren't good, and you got friends that golf, you can have a fun time on the course, especially the one I golf at that doesn't care what you do. There have been many good times on the course.

Exactly

8. Now you "mistake by the lake" Clevelandites have your own chokers, the Cleveland Chokers. Can't wait to see your new mascot! Ya, the Tribe is smoking alright. Turn out the lights- the party's OVER. Stick a fork in them, those Indians are DONE DONE DONE. See ya next spring. I can't believe yunz actually let the Chisoxs in. Shame, shame, shame

9. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

10. Fishing-Miller23

The Sox should have got in when they had the 15 game lead. If they would have blown that one, that might have been worse than Bill Bucknre in the '86 World Series.

11. dude, it took all of 15 minutes to hack up some pics. just having a little fun with some pics there steeler fan.

and actually i dont throw my little frisbees around anymore. my knees are shot. but let it be known i could throw my little frisbees well.

and...while you were busy on here putting me and something you dont know about down...I WAS OUT CATCHING BASS. big ones :D

12. peon

peon account delete

.... :D ....

13. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

wow.... have you even ever played? :confused:

so when ya taking me out to this aquarium full of big ones :D

14. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I hear there is a group over in that hole on the rivers called Pirates. They must have gone down like other scalliwags! The only thing good that ever came from that area was Steel products.

15. Now don't be stirring the pot now. As far as the Pirates are concerned, they haven't been even a bit competitve since the present owners bought the team. They're too cheap to buy and keep good ball players. Baseball in the steel city is just a filler (and poor one at that) between football and hockey season. Oh ya, how's that Clevland hockey team looking?

I'm sorry, that's Columbus that has the NHL team.

16. i think they are training with your nba team. :p the cavs our my filler; and that's a pretty good filler.

17. Fishing-Miller23

How's the Pittsburg hockey team... oh ya thats right 0-1. And they were so bad last time they played, that they had the #1 pick.

The Cavs will make the playoffs this year.