Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,886 Posts
Wednesday through Sunday for me.

Harle96, I have your seat at the picnic table reserved for you on Friday night:D

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Thursday thru Sunday for me...

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
Ahhhwww, man, I'm going to really miss you guys this year. :rolleyes: This will be the first year that I won't be there to partake in the festivities and fish with the best Erie has to offer. Unfortunately, I'll be doing the Alaska cruise thing this year. We do have a couple of charters setup for salmon/halibut early on and a couple of other excursions as well.
Someone please tip one up for me and we'll catch ya on the bounce...! :D

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
I'll be there Thursday Morning until Sunday morning.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Ahhhwww, man, I'm going to really miss you guys this year. :rolleyes: This will be the first year that I won't be there to partake in the festivities and fish with the best Erie has to offer. Unfortunately, I'll be doing the Alaska cruise thing this year. We do have a couple of charters setup for salmon/halibut early on and a couple of other excursions as well.
Someone please tip one up for me and we'll catch ya on the bounce...! :D
we got ya covered Hook! rex,tracy and i will be in fri-sun.tip a few and catch a few!!! have fun on your trip...sounds like a good one! and thanks for thinning the competition...now if i can beat the other 104 boat loads of "pros" i'll have it made!!!:)

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
I'm bringing Nick with me Thursday too... He'll have his harness tying gear. ;)

Maybe he'll do a shot with you Harle...

·
STX 206 Viper
1,870 Posts
I was thinking of maybe doing a fish fry on Thursday. Just keep it simple with some fish, french fries, and maybe some wings. Any thoughts on this?
I've got a fryer and propane tank, oil, and some fish. Be glad to bring those.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Harle I have to admit that I have never partied that hard the night before a tournament. The only thing funnier than you walking around, going shot for shot with anyone willing to man up, was Bthomas having to fly back to the boat ramp when he had to drop a Fire Water Dookie 5 min before takeoff and watching him waddle like a penguin down the dock to the jon!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts