close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Perfect Bloody Mary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wow, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Wow

Wow Will Yak For Food

The Perfect Bloody Mary
    Who could answer this better than an OGF'er? --Tim
    ThinkSm.jpg

2. sherman51

sherman51 florida ice fishing

i cant wait for some of the answers your going to get on this one. lets keep it clean guys.
    sherman

fastwater likes this.

3. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

A Bloody Caesar. Made with Clamato. Dust rim with celery salt and Old Bay.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JamesF likes this.
  4. Spicy is the best...I love me some bloody marys.

5. Saugeye Tom

Saugeye Tom HES A LIAR PUDDINS NOT HERE

v8....Tabasco,,,,celery salt and seed, pepper Grey Goose vodka double double....and a beer chaser mmmmmmmm

JamesF and bobk like this.
  6. i Always add about a 1/4 Teaspoon of Horseradish to mine

Govbarney likes this.
  7. As much as i love them the heartburn keeps me away lol.

8. We used to go to a lot of trouble to make our own from scratch, but now we just use this:

https://www.spoon.com/bloody-mary-mix.html

Add some Stoli and thrown in a bunch of junk (I’m particularly fond of shrimp cocktail, strip of hard smoked fish, or landjager…or maybe all three).

9. Black cardamom makes all the difference. Be careful around Woody Boyd (Harrelson). He's allergic to it.

10. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

True! I can't stand a bland bloody mary. Back when I was in the wholesale beverage industry we used to sell a bloody mary mix called "Major Peters". I used to take bottles of it home just to drink all by itself. It was outstanding, but I don't know if it's still in the market or not. Already had horseradish and clam juice in it.

Bluebuster6912 likes this.
  11. KPI

KPI

Bloody Mary’s were always a great start to a long day of drinking at put in bay we would go to a breakfast at frostys get a Bloody Mary or two ,and then some bud lights then play some big buck hunter then go change go to the pool bar or back to the boat to clean it from the night before havoc !!!!! Then after round house with mad dog go get a bite to eat then take a little rest shower then back to boat to find someone for the night LOL then everyone would start at one of the bars and hit a couple places then over to the late night bars stumble back to boat and then do it again on Saturday morning so best bloody Mary’s were at put in bay after a long day/night of drinking !!!!

12. s.a.m

s.a.m

V-8 bloody Mary mix gets my vote, pickle and olives!!

mkalink and Saugeye Tom like this.
  13. fish_fear_me

fish_fear_me Senior Member

http://majorpeters.com/ Yup! Still around . . . at Walmart. :rolleyes: :D

Lowerider1029 likes this.
  14. uncle Douggies is fantastic! Pours like Ketchup.

15. Zing Zang and Stoli... big pickle and a spoon of ground horseradish

16. My Canadian buddies turned me onto this while down in Floria. Very popular up there. We had "Caesar Sunday" almost every week!

17. Major peters definitely still around, see it in the back of my truck all the time. Jimmy loves is a pretty good one. Pope’s is very good! The spicy is really spicy and chunky

18. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

Thanks for the tip. The label is completely different from when I sold it. Will try a bottle to see if it's anything like it was when I sold it. There was only one variety back then, and it rocked!

19. bigsplash

bigsplash Capt KT

20. bigsplash

bigsplash Capt KT

KPI, Not sure if we know each other or not but you just described me and my friends exactly. Been awhile since I've been there but I sure do miss those BM's at Frosty's