Ohio Game Fishing banner

1681 - 1700 of 4270 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Was busy this morning so hadn't even turned on the computer. But now I am here to liven things up.

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,690
Here buddy, you can be involved in my 678th post! Prob more like 2-3K if you count Bigeyurk25, but it’s a bigger achievement to be in one of mine than BB’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think of how many deleted threads and removed posts

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,693 (Edited)
Grandson wants to fish in the morning so thinking of the 43 pier so we can use the camera and the flashers. Only place I can think of that we can really do that.
The Gorge metro park & Silver creek metro park are 2 more places I can think of that you can use a camera or flasher off a dock. Give those a shot sometime I think you’ll enjoy,

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Don't know George Metro. Haven't been to Silvercreek since I was a kid. Not sure what is in it all I rememeber is Cats, Gills, Bass and they use to stock trout,

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,699
Stopped over at IFO (Icefishohio.com) for the 1st time in awhile. Looks like they are trying to bring that site up to speed or at lest closer to speed with the other forums.

I’m happy they are bringing the panfish series back. Lord knows I wanna watch F2W take yalls money!

Hopefully they get rid of all the clutter and useless crap you have to wade through on that site. Either way I’m glad someone’s finally doing something with that outdated long neglected site that’s offered me refuge several times while I was in exile from here.

1681 - 1700 of 4270 Posts