Ohio Game Fishing banner

1421 - 1440 of 4540 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
It is a beautiful "he who shall remain nameless" day!

Dave_E there were some big guys that got out last year but I understand and it depends where you fish. Hopefully you can get out this year a bunch of times.

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,433
BB you better hurry up and get that deer I need some venison jerky for ice season.
My pops keeps killing them and then I gotta go help. He just smoked another one. I don’t mind tho cause who knows how many years we will be able to do this together.

It’s funny cause the 1st 3 weeks we hunted last year I shot all the deer an he was ready to give up. Then he finally got one . This season he’s on fire 3 in two weeks! I guess I placed all my stands in good spots lol. Had to hang this one in the shed full of ice cause it’s gonna get warm and we don’t want to run it up north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
My pops keeps killing them and then I gotta go help. He just smoked another one. I don’t mind tho cause who knows how many years we will be able to do this together.

It’s funny cause the 1st 3 weeks we hunted last year I shot all the deer an he was ready to give up. Then he finally got one . This season he’s on fire 3 in two weeks! I guess I placed all my stands in good spots lol. Had to hang this one in the shed full of ice cause it’s gonna get warm and we don’t want to run it up north.

Maybe you should trade stands with your pops for the afternoon???????

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I shot my buck this year from my son's stand on Sunday the 8th...the day after he was there and saw deer but none close enough...he didn't want to get up early again and stayed home...told me to hunt his stand...so, I did...he was happy for me, but a little pissed.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
See that is the problem Dave he keeps moving to where the deer are. Make him stay in one stand where he has already got one and you move around until you catch up.😁😁😁

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,439
See that is the problem Dave he keeps moving to where the deer are. Make him stay in one stand where he has already got one and you move around until you catch up.
He’s tagged out for this county so all he’s gotta worry about is keeping wood in the stove.

1421 - 1440 of 4540 Posts