Ohio Game Fishing banner

4121 - 4140 of 4266 Posts

·
SOLID MEAT
5,409 Posts
Time of the morning ladies! It’s go time! Hitting the hardwater with Kit this morning! Hoping to put a few fish top side and some on film!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you work? I have been waiting weeks for my fitness shipment and you are out here fishing instead of packing! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
486 Posts
I was able to find 3” (measured) yesterday on a NEO lake. Ice firmed up really well and getting on was no problem. We also found no sagging or soft spots spudding out. Had the safety shammer of 2020, Swone join me. After trying a few spots with a lot of lookers, Swone pulled in a real nice perch. I ended up moving a little closer to him and we put a little smack down on perch for a couple of hours. We were fishing in 10ft of water with the perch all coming on a pimple, perch talker and a few tungsten jugs all tipped with maggots. Fish shut off at dark and the shad moved in. Ended up with 9 perch and 1 nice gill for the pan tonight.

·
SOLID MEAT
5,409 Posts
I was able to find 3” (measured) yesterday on a NEO lake. Ice firmed up really well and getting on was no problem. We also found no sagging or soft spots spudding out. Had the safety shammer of 2020, Swone join me. After trying a few spots with a lot of lookers, Swone pulled in a real nice perch. I ended up moving a little closer to him and we put a little smack down on perch for a couple of hours. We were fishing in 10ft of water with the perch all coming on a pimple, perch talker and a few tungsten jugs all tipped with maggots. Fish shut off at dark and the shad moved in. Ended up with 9 perch and 1 nice gill for the pan tonight.

Glad to see the perch have moved into OSP, as well! great looking portage lakes perch!

4121 - 4140 of 4266 Posts