Ohio Game Fishing banner

1481 - 1500 of 1699 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
I started working for the first time since April 7th. Worked 55 hours this first full week. I don’t have a chance to get out. Don’t even get to see the lady during the week being that she’s in mentor and I’m in stow. In mentor today and tomorrow, that’s why I’ll be in fairport tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's the IHD we know!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Why would you let rain stop you from fishing? The fish don't care if it is raining they are already wet. If you want to catch fish you must become one with the fish. 😁😁😁

Now to prepare go buy yourself a dozen crawlers and have a snack.

·
Musky Finger
1,514 Posts
Why would you let rain stop you from fishing? The fish don't care if it is raining they are already wet. If you want to catch fish you must become one with the fish. 😁😁😁

Now to prepare go buy yourself a dozen crawlers and have a snack.
Apparently I've become to soft! Hope you guys smash them tomorrow. I'd ask to tag along but if it's only a drizzle my pops wants to go out on the boat for a couple hours

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,487

It’s a nice chilly Stan free morning. I see the air temperatures A’h falling looking really good end of the week & early next week. Waters getting heavy as the temperature falls couple weeks it’s gonna get skimmy in some well known areas. #freezebabyfreeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,499 (Edited)
It’s cold. I like it. A lot. Seriously I love it!

I see starting Saturday the cold temperatures becoming more dominant it’s looking to be a nice cold week for shotgun season. I’ll bet it’s pretty skimmy in the usual joints after gun week.

Due to some circumstances I’m stuck at home awaiting some test results. Hopefully the results come in and are negative before thanksgiving as not to screw up my annual hunting trip with a close friend.

·
ol' pal Steve
1,143 Posts
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/63/03/AFCD50FD-E3F4-4599-BD82-8A51806D57D0/httpsvredditrth0dukonq061DASH_1080mp4.mov
And now I need lures that fly

1481 - 1500 of 1699 Posts