Ohio Game Fishing banner

1461 - 1480 of 1698 Posts

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,461
My experience is sooooo much nicer without Stan. I don’t even see anything at all on my mobile not even that he posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,464
I’m just confused as to why the mods never suspended him or banned him. If it were BB, myself, or even good ole BigEyurk25 we would’ve been popped real quick saying the stuff Stan said

It’s fine we self quarantined from Stan and we don’t need no mod squad up in here getting busy. Lol

·
Musky Finger
1,514 Posts
I’m just confused as to why the mods never suspended him or banned him. If it were BB, myself, or even good ole BigEyurk25 we would’ve been popped real quick saying the stuff Stan said

I just got a message from the mods about a comment I made that didn't even say anything inappropriate. Waiting for a reply as to what words I used that were inappropriate.

I have a feeling I'll eventually be banned because of censorship on this site.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm a little disappointed in you. I've never known you not to get out and fish, unless you're tied up with some woman. What happened to to the IHD we all know?
I started working for the first time since April 7th. Worked 55 hours this first full week. I don’t have a chance to get out. Don’t even get to see the lady during the week being that she’s in mentor and I’m in stow. In mentor today and tomorrow, that’s why I’ll be in fairport tomorrow

1461 - 1480 of 1698 Posts