Ohio Game Fishing banner

621 - 640 of 766 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
This year only been out twice both times on headboats. First took two grandsons out of Port Clinton. Second for some reason I let a buddy talk me into going on the Linda Mae again which I knew was a bad idea.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Got a few today, just small eaters. Lake was a little angry today, lol. Wont be.long before they put the feed bag on.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Got a few today, just small eaters. Lake was a little angry today, lol. Wont be.long before they put the feed bag on.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Did you try in front of Edgewater like I said in the previous post. Eyes were stacked in there. Guys were catching them from the wall to.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Truthfully am not counting on Erie this year. Lake temp is higher than normal from what I hear and projections are for slightly below normal winter temps which I don't think will be quite enough. That said I really hope I am wrong and it freezes in December.

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #640 (Edited)
Truthfully am not counting on Erie this year. Lake temp is higher than normal from what I hear and projections are for slightly below normal winter temps which I don't think will be quite enough. That said I really hope I am wrong and it freezes in December.
Lalalalala I can’t hear your negativity! jk What you really meant to say was Erie’s gonna be froze up from Christmas till Easter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

621 - 640 of 766 Posts