Ohio Game Fishing banner

581 - 600 of 766 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I remember last year when there were two accounts talking back and forth until the one comment was posted under the wrong account. Seems there is a chance we will see it happen again this year. Time to watch and see.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

It’s a beautiful day to be outside! I’m doing some work in deer hunters paradise. (The arsenal) already seen about 80 deer and couple hundred turkeys! I be it would be a great day to be up a tree or on the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE
I’ve had some pretty good bucks pop up. Beautiful woods for sure.

Hey Dave the famous "Hole in the Horn" buck was taken on the north side of the Arsenal lot's of year's ago.I don't remember where it stood in the book's but it was up there.Rumor was it was hit by a train and who ever found it had it mounted and hung for year's at one of the club's in Ravenna.Don't know where it's at now.

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #588 (Edited)
Hey Dave the famous "Hole in the Horn" buck was taken on the north side of the Arsenal lot's of year's ago.I don't remember where it stood in the book's but it was up there.Rumor was it was hit by a train and who ever found it had it mounted and hung for year's at one of the club's in Ravenna.Don't know where it's at now.

Interesting read.

I saw so much wildlife yotes, beavers, foxes deer hawks , wood ducks, all kinds of stuff. & beautiful mature trees. I think I’m done Inside for now. The beavers made much of my work impassable.

I didn’t even see a 1/4 of that property.

Really neat place they were very serious about our paperwork before they let us in.

·
Registered
770 Posts

Interesting read.

I saw so much wildlife yotes, beavers, foxes deer hawks , wood ducks, all kinds of stuff. & beautiful mature trees. I think I’m done Inside for now. The beavers made much of my work impassable.

I didn’t even see a 1/4 of that property.

Really neat place they were very serious about our paperwork before they let us in.

I believe the mount is now hanging in the District #3 Headquarters on Portage Lakes Drive. It is an amazing deer to see.

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #590
I believe the mount is now hanging in the District #3 Headquarters on Portage Lakes Drive. It is an amazing deer to see.
It’s owned by bass pro and the original is in some legends collection. It’s probably a replica at district 3.

581 - 600 of 766 Posts