close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Kid is back!!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Eazy Eric Mac, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Eazy Eric Mac

Eazy Eric Mac Iron Chef Hillbilly

Howdy ya'll!! That's right, Eazy Eric is back!! Thanks to Corey I found this site!! ready to do some serious mackin' on the water this season!! Glad to see you all and look forward to sharing some stories with ya'll!!

-EE Mac :p

2. catking

catking Banned

There's that goldfish using guy that we all know :D I just saw you registered and was about to send you a big old greetings via pm , but instead.........WELCOME to the OGF !!! This site has been up and running for a little over 3 weeks, and we are doing great ,thanks to people like you that decide to sign up and join in on the fun !! Don't forget about our GRAND OPENING !!! outing at Correys Cripple Creek at Tappan June 19. Free food, drink ,prizes and a tournament. Be nice of you to drop by. Later..CATKING

3. Paul

Paul

Hey Eazy E,

Welcome to the site! I just found it myself about a week ago. This is just like a high school reunion, ole buddy.

Question for ya' - When did you become Iron Chef Hillbilly? Maybe you can pitch that idea to the Food Network and have your own show. You can even incorporate a fishin' theme with you and all your cousins going out and actually catching the fish for the week's featured episode. This could be your menu for your first show:

Blackened catfish w/mustard greens
    Corn fritters (giant size)
    Fresh boiled green peanuts
    Side dish - fry up that cornish hen you used as catfish bait that one day at West Branch :) :p :)

Anyway, we gotta' hook up again this year since we missed trout season this year.

Paul

4. Eazy Eric Mac

Eazy Eric Mac Iron Chef Hillbilly

Feels good to be home!! For Paul, we need to hook up on the water again!! As for becoming Iron Chef, my wife started calling me Iron Chef Hillbilly a few months ago when I made her an omlette with eggs, cream cheese, fried okra and turnip greens. And it was darn good, too!!

And as for the the Cornish Hen I used that night, it worked didn't it? You thought I was crazy!! I told you, those big cats and muskies love that stuff.

And Catking, I am definately trying to make arrangements for the 19th!!

-EE Mac