close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

the ice man is here

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by bttmline, Nov 11, 2004.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i am happy to announce that one of the best icemen has finally blessed our site. any of you from gfo that had the pleasure of fishing and conversing with RIVERBOTTOMS will agree, he is an authority on hardwater fishing. he and i are the ones that ask for a forum on ice fishing at gfo and became real good friends through icefishing. i want to be the first to welcome terry to this site.
    bttmline

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Riverbottoms is the man! :D
    Him and his wife Dinks are good people.

3. Welcome home Terry!!! Glad you made it.

4. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Yeah!!! 'Bout time Terry! It's great to see you here. I know I'll see you in person soon at Piedmont. Say "Hi!' to Dinks for me.

5. bttmline

good point lewis, i forgot his masked avenger partner, just kidding deb, i would never forget the cutest ice fisherperson i know.
    tim

6. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Welcome abourd Terry! Hope to see you this winter somewhere.
    Bob

7. Welcome Aboard Mate! Hope To Talk To Ya Sooooooon! :)
    Jig

8. Dinks (Debbie) and I thank you all for the kind words and very warm welcome to this great new site!
    We're both looking forward to the good times on the ice with old friends in coming season.
    Hopefully the weather patterns and the bite will be a little more consistant than last year for us all.
    I like most of you find my excitement for the up coming season growing more with each day that passes!
    Heck, I have already found myself trying to guess when will be our 1st. day on the ice this year! Any predictions?
    Tim, got to thank you again for the great job on the hats you did for my son and I!

9. bttmline

hey terry
    you're welcome, i was looking forward to a p.m. from you.
    tim

10. Tim,
    I'm at work now, working midnights 7 to 7. Will pm you the 1st. chance I can. My keyboard at home is messed up on me.