Ohio Game Fishing banner
2501 - 2520 of 3248 Posts

· Registered
1,313 Posts
Don’t know if Costco in Ohio has these might be worth checking out. Comes with the hose to hook up to 20lb tank instead of just using those small ones. Think we payed $75. Going from no shanty most of last year to a small one now our huge one heater and power auger the daughter isn’t going you want to come off the ice lol
Font Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gadget Advertising

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Don’t know if Costco in Ohio has these might be worth checking out. Comes with the hose to hook up to 20lb tank instead of just using those small ones. Think we payed $75. Going from no shanty most of last year to a small one now our huge one heater and power auger the daughter isn’t going you want to come off the ice lol
View attachment 497692
I’ve got the same one. In my Clam nanook xl insulated shanty it takes about 12 minutes and I’m stripping down to the t-shirt and opening some vents.

· Registered
1,313 Posts
Well I think I’m done shopping for a little while. Makes it easier to spend money on ice fishing stuff when the daughter loves it as much as I do, the wife doesn’t mind then lol. Got a new shanty, hammer drill/auger, heater, tip ups, rods…..maybe a junker snowmobile next to haul the gear??? Not sure how much fun it will be hauling that big a$$ shanty around lol

· POLAR PHILOSOPHER
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,516 · (Edited)
You make it to your tree stand yet?
Not yet. I gotta spoil the family a little first. After all they make sacrifices to support me in everything that I do.

But I’ll be in that tree soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· POLAR PHILOSOPHER
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,518 · (Edited)
I tried to leave that warm air behind but it chased me all the way home. I think it’s because when I was down there in all that warm I kept telling my teammates. “I don’t hate it here”.

I’ll take the blame for that warm for allowing myself to sorta like it..

This year is going to be especially good. I don’t think we will need heavy superstition this season. Buy all the fancy new ice gadgets you want all the way to Christmas! Nothing will stop the freeze! 🧊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2501 - 2520 of 3248 Posts