Ohio Game Fishing banner
541 - 560 of 743 Posts

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #554 ·
About 5 acre lake next to my work as of 2pm at 47° still completely locked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ain’t that the truth brother! I was in Beachwood independence Pepper Pike chagrin Falls and several other places today and I saw frozen puddles everywhere all day long!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Ain’t that the truth brother! I was in Beachwood independence Pepper Pike chagrin Falls and several other places today and I saw frozen puddles everywhere all day long!

Beautiful sight. I see a couple no good temps in the forecast but a lot of good stuff. Friday we won’t even get above freezing!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

Shouldn't you be close to your winter fishcation? It's the end of November. What the he!! are they doing to you?

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
Shouldn't you be close to your winter fishcation? It's the end of November. What the he!! are they doing to you?
Yes & maybe no. Yes it’s getting pretty close but my situation has changed a little & I may not be able to do marathon fishing 5 days a week for 2-3 months.

I may have to work some this winter depending on how things go play out.

I’m hoping for business as usual but it may not be possible.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
BTW E, where's all the pics of the toothy critters you been chasing for the last month??? Has it been a rough go this year for you?

I’ve been getting them. I haven’t taken a lot of pics. I’ve limited out last 3 times I’ve gone. All fish were released. Still searching for that big girl. Back on the hunt tonight

541 - 560 of 743 Posts