1,461 Posts

I’ll just leave this here.🧊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You tell em' Dave!

·
just 1 more cast!!!
2,911 Posts
Plant Tent Tarpaulin Tree Natural environment

Dusted off the pop ups today and did some seam sealing and then fired up the wood stove to help the drying process lol. Not gonna lie, I sat in there for about an hr thinking about a rattle reel waking me up with a big ole pike on the other end, and ways to maguyver packable gear for a multi day trip. Man, I can't wait.
Automotive lighting Bottle Gas Tints and shades Automotive exterior

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,373 ·
Bobber what are you predicting your walking on ice date is?? Just want to make sure all my gear is ready!!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
December 9th or sooner! This year might turn out to be a little pre thanksgiving ice fishing in certain locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
912 Posts
This thread has been a hoot following. Im in Covid prison again, so have time to reflect, with that said, I live to bowhunt, waterfowlin, and ice fishing. At 74 it gets a little harder each year, but refuse to give up! Wife wants to got to Fla. or Az for winter, hell no! Told her I hope I can die doing this.Scarry as hell to wonder what I will do when I cant do her any more. Oh well , get up every day an keep on truckin..keep the posts commin, gets the juices flowing

2361 - 2380 of 2433 Posts