Ohio Game Fishing banner
221 - 240 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Keep that countdown ticking…..After waiting almost a year for my Lowrance ice pack for the hook reveal 7”, which I purchased for my kayak, they just came back in stock and I got it last week! Going to finally have two machines for this ice season. Sel-fish-ly I’ve learned sharing my vex fl-8 when I bring someone with me isn’t preferred haha. Excited to get that machine on the ice and see how I like it vs the tried and true vex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 · (Edited)
Keep that countdown ticking…..After waiting almost a year for my Lowrance ice pack for the hook reveal 7”, which I purchased for my kayak, they just came back in stock and I got it last week! Going to finally have two machines for this ice season. Sel-fish-ly I’ve learned sharing my vex fl-8 when I bring someone with me isn’t preferred haha. Excited to get that machine on the ice and see how I like it vs the tried and true vex.

72 Days!

I’ll bet you’ll like it! I’ve fished my fl8 side by side with some of them new fancy gadgets and most preformed equally and better in some cases than my vex. However I believe your vex will preform flawlessly decades longer than these new fancy gadgets.

Durability trumps technology at least in my clumsy bumbling world. That’s why I’ve got a vex & not a junk marcum!

221 - 240 of 283 Posts